|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About the Team
The Deloitte Cloud Engineering team are passionate about technology and how it's transforming the way organisations deliver services to their customers and internal workforce. We deliver technology solutions for client's on premise, in the cloud, and hybrid!
- We work together to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients
- We support your development with resources, training and tools needed to excel while providing the freedom and power to create your own path and make a difference
- A supportive working culture that embraces your personal interests and passions
Part technical. Part consulting. The ideal candidate will be a Cloud enthusiast seeking to utilise their experiences to solve challenging problems for our customers. As a Cloud consultant you will work closely with the Cloud Engineering team and client stakeholders to deliver modern technology solutions and move workloads to the Cloud.
What You Will Bring
- Experience across Azure/AWS IaaS and PaaS solutions using best practice principles that align to the Virtual Datacentre
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, methodologies and popular toolsets
- Knowledge of scripting languages and automation
- An understanding of architecture methods, patterns and principles
- Experience assessing on premise platforms and migrating workloads to the Cloud
- An understanding of governance, security and compliance across Cloud services
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with client teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm, commitment to delivering successful outcomes and a collaborative approach
- A solid grasp of public Cloud services AWS/Azure (Infra; Networking / Compute / Storage, Platform Services, Identity, Security & Management, Hybrid Cloud)
- A good understanding of virtualisation platforms and moving workloads to public Cloud platforms
- Good administration experience across both Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with security hardening of Windows and Linux OS
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Good experience with PowerShell scripting, ARM Templates, automation, IaC
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS Cloud certifications
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Meenal Sharma from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!