|Job Type:||Full Time|
ITX Enterprise Sales Specialist State & Local Government and Education (SLED)
Location: Sydney / Melbourne
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide industry thought leadership in ITX
- Develop & execute with the team Go-to-Market Strategies for your region/country
- Provide executive support for key accounts and deals
- Become a trusted ITX advisor to the ServiceNow community of IT Operations executives and CIO’s
- Manage cross-functional internal stakeholders (i.e. marketing, services & partner team)
- Account for the business performance & revenue targets - your success is based on the adoption and sales of ITX in your region/country
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize ITX solution presentations and value proposition
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Track record of C-Level engagement and relationships. Broad network throughout your region/country (partners and customers).
- Compelling evangelist and track-record of participation in Industry events
- Demonstrated experience in complex solution sales in large enterprise accounts, including take disruptive technologies to market
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing an IT/ITOM sales campaigns and/or managing an enterprise ITOM implementation
- Proven track record in sales of successfully exceeding annual quota & revenue targets.
- Proven track record of transforming IT operations and meeting key productivity and/or ROI targets
- Ability to effectively communicate the ServiceNow ITOM value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 40%) – regional travel
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem solving skills