|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence. We’ve put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers. At Optus our vision is to continue to lead Australia through outstanding customer experience and we believe our people are at the heart of this. We are passionate about creating a climate that encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally!
The role of the Operations Support Manager is to support the Mass Market Sales team to achieve our Customer, Revenue and Profit goals. The Mass Market channel incudes Prepaid Services, Consumer Electronics along with Supermarkets and Discount Department stores. This role is integral to ensure processes are followed and actioned in a timely manner.
This role will be responsible for the day to day admin of all accounts, with core accountabilities across account invoices and remittances, product and stock management and partner onboarding. Strong MS Office skills would be desirable as well as a strong team player who can manage internal stakeholders to achieve outcomes for the team. Adhoc reporting, promotional input and execution as well as claim management will also form part of the overall tasks of this role.
- Invoice and claim management
- Channel and Partner onboarding
- Process order management
- Promotional paperwork, new line forms, return maintenance and general administration
- Manage internal accrual trackers, through National account Executives and claims to ensure effective and accurate use of investment dollars
- Management of field communication through Yammer analysis
- Streamline processes and develop tools that assist in the sales process at a store level. As well as sales team processes and procedures.
- Sales reporting for customers and channels will be required during transition to automation. Weekly share, and market update to be completed for all accounts. To include; category growth performance, market share performance by sub cat and supplier, catalogue/promotional performance analysis, overall market trend analysis
We are looking for the following skills attributes and experience
- Superior time management
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
- An eye for process improvement
- You are a doer – an ability to execute on plans
- Able to hand chaos, ambiguity and daily challenges
Are you are a passionate sales administrator who strives in a fast pace environment with a focus to deliver winning solutions for both Optus and our partners ? if so, we look forward to hearing from you !
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!