|Job Type:||Part Time|
Boral Construction Materials (WA) is currently seeking an experienced Sales Service Officer to join our enthusiastic team in an 18 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will be comfortable being on the phone for long periods of time, answering customer queries, order entry and complaint investigation for our concrete delivery reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
Based in our nice new office (onsite parking, gym, cafe), we are located in the suburb of Perth Airport.
About the position:
- Confirming, recording, and accurately entering order information over the phone from the customer in a professional manner;
- Display professional telephone manner and communication skills when talking to customers;
- Liaising with Allocators and other internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of Boral's product;
- Review production capabilities of the plant and truck network and provide an agreed service level to the customer applying the most cost effective solution;
- Handle complaints in an effective professional manner, follow to resolution and closure.
- Experience in a busy sales service and / or call centre environment;
- Knowledge of the concrete or construction industry desirable;
- Outstanding customer & quality focus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Knowledge of Perth metropolitan geographical area; and
- Experience using the computer system Command would be desirable, however not essential.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work rotating 8 hour shifts between 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, up to 45 hours per week including rotating Saturdays. To express your interest and apply for the role please visit http://careers.boral.com.au
“As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral.”