|Job Type:||Full Time|
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne;
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Team Administrators, who will be required to provide high level administrative support across an essential division of the West Gate Tunnel Project. This role will be based at our project office off St Kilda Road.
Typical responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing general organisational support, such as arranging and attending meetings, conferences or functions, taking and distributing minutes, and making travel and accommodation arrangements as required
- Assisting with the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents, reports, presentations, and/or publications relevant to the project’s operations
- Maintaining project filing and database systems, storing information accurately and safely
- Ensuring expenses and invoices are processed and are in line with contractual obligations
- Communicating and liaising with the client, external vendors, subcontractors and community stakeholders for administrative purposes as required
- Maintaining project office workspace, office supplies and equipment
Mandatory requirements for this role will include:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administrative role
- In depth knowledge of administrative and document management practices and procedures
- Strong computer literacy with a focus on Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, experience in JDE highly regarded
- Ability to multitask while ensuring excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Construction industry experience will be highly regarded
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.