|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, develop & inspire your team
- Home lending experience is essential
- Be a community leader and NAB Ambassador
- Baldivis Branch
About the role:
As a Branch Manager you will be responsible for the overall business performance of the branch. You will drive activities to achieve business performance through inspirational team leadership, cross channel collaboration and strategic business development activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- lead, develop & inspire your team;
- deliver a consistent and outstanding customer experience;
- manage & drive the business performance of your branch and people;
- maximise customer opportunities across the business;
- work collaboratively with internal business channels;
- support and serve your local community, clients & customers.
What you will bring:
- people leadership experience with a clear passion for coaching;
- hands-on banking knowledge, including mortgage or credit products;
- ability to build and maintain trusted relationships;
- exceptional customer service focus;
- business acumen;
- personal resilience.
All new business leaders receive a tailored onboarding and training program to cater for their level of expertise. Further development goals will be linked to your career objectives and form part of your individual development plan.
Real career runway within NAB! If you enjoy leading vibrant and energetic teams and are inspired by helping customers achieve the right outcomes, this opportunity is for you!
This role offers much more than just variety and balance, it offers the right person a great service focused career within NAB. From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
To do more for our customers and see your career at NAB grow you will be need Australian citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.