|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX listed company > Utilities industry leader
- CBD location with modern open plan office
- Seeking energetic, customer centric team player to join collaborative Customer Services team
What you will be delivering
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will represent AusNet Services by interacting and servicing customer enquiries and service requests including Faults and Emergencies calls. You will be accountable to action and respond to all customer associated activities in a timely manner whilst meeting company quality standards.
The position will be aligned to a specific function within the Customer Engagement group however it is expected that the incumbent will assist other customer interfacing functions during times of need. Duties will include actioning customer, retail, and contractor service order requests, completing admin tasks as required, handling customer calls, emails, web and portal interactions. The role will ensure that a high level of customer service is consistently provided to all customers serviced via the Customer Operations Team. The incumbent will be a valued member of the team and a role model of the AusNet Services corporate values.
You will be a valued member of the team and a role model of the AusNet Services corporate values.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and provide customers with excellent customer service through one or more of the following means: telephone, email, social media, SMS, customer portals and customer and service order administration
- Diagnose incoming customer requests/ enquires and be able to record, action and provide appropriate information back to the customer
- Interact with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to help resolve/ improve operational requests/ processes
- Respond to customer escalated requests when required
- Actively participate in cross training across all customer interfacing teams in order to respond to customer-initiated inquiries promptly and accurately at required times of need
What we like about you
Your ability to work in a team environment and to adhere to team targets and service levels, coupled with your ability to diagnose a customer enquiry for a quick resolution without hindering AusNet Service’s safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated Contact Centre experience
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - ability to develop and leverage relationships with all stakeholders in a diverse and changing environment for positive business outcomes
- Experience &/or familiarity with systems such as Salesforce; SAP, advantageous
What you will enjoy
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team environment focused on achieving results
- Access to Social Club and community based support activities
- A wide range of employee benefits such as salary sacrifice options & Private Health Discounts
- A company that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
- On-going development and career opportunities
- Plus more!