|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
This position will report to the Lifting and Logistic Manager and General Plant Manager but will require strong relationships with the respective storekeeper, superintendent and engineers on site. This position will be responsible for coordinating the construction team’s requirements with the scheduling and planning of equipment delivery.
This position will manage and organize the logistics of the equipment use across their respective site which will require strong communication and negotiation abilities with high levels of attention to detail at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Follow site procedure and perform job responsibilities adhering to industry leading standards for health and safety
- Manage deliveries from the main store yard to your respective site to maximise efficiency at all times
- Coordinate the use of highly used vehicles on site to align with each construction team’s daily requirements and targets
- Set new benchmarks for health, safety, environmental and sustainability performance for the New Zealand construction industry
- Maintain strong relationships and work efficiently with storekeepers, superintendents and engineers on site
- Ideally you will have 1-3 years’ experience within a similar role or experience working in a fast paced coordinating position on a large construction project
- You will hold a minimum a Level 1 Driving license
- You will be extremely organised and have an eye for detail
- You must enjoy working collaboratively across all areas of the project
Apply today using job reference number (568145).
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised.