|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have an opportunity for a motivated apprentice Mobile Plant Mechanic to join our workshop based in Dandenong, VIC. This role is a full-time position and will be suited to someone who has a keen interest in Road Surfacing Plant, Mobile Plant Equipment as well as Heavy Vehicles.
- Current driver’s licence
- An interactive team player
- Able to work across a rotating roster (day and night shift)
- Keen interest in Mobile Plant Equipment and Heavy Vehicle repair and maintenance
- Ability to assess workplace risk
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and encouraging work environment
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX listed company
- A highly experienced team to learn from
- Field and workshop experience
- Personal Growth Development and Mentoring Program
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.