|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join KPMG’s Workday Talent Community and start planning your future
- We do our best work together
- Learn how we value, celebrate and support our employees
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Why join our Talent Community?
Relationships are important and sometimes they take time. Joining our Talent Community is an opportunity for us to get to know each other. We’ll help you understand if KPMG is the place for you and, if it is, we’ll work together to identify the right roles and teams for when you’re ready to make the move.
Workday – Technology Implementation Team
Within our Technology Implementation team we help our clients to augment their business capabilities. We are a rapidly expanding team seeking a talented professional to join our Technology Implementation practice. If have prior experience in Workday HCM projects we would like to hear from you!
KPMG are looking for passionate Senior Consultant/Managers to assist us with Workday.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- Demonstrated experience in managing, leading and coaching teams
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a functional consultant with Workday
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations within Workday
- Certifications in HCM Core, with additional Certifications in Talent & Performance or Absence & Leave
- Entrepreneurship attitude
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skill
- Proven experience completing tight project deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Strong general business acumen
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!