|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral’s Timber division based in Nowra are currently seeking process/plant operator to join the team. Primary responsibilities of this position will be the safe operation of stacking, sorting and strapping of the timber including cleaning and general timber mill duties.
What we are looking for:
- Be physically fit
- Previous experience with manual handling work
- Timber industry experience highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Permanent full time position
- Ongoing training and development
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au