|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We are focused on your learning & development
You & your new role
In this role you will contribute & lead the development, design, testing, implementation & continuous improvement of our applications & people with specific focus on TRAMS (Transaction Management System).
You will help detect production issues & identify improvements such as technology efficiencies & cost savings as proactive measures. You will also provide the Cards Asset team with further capability to drive implementation of solutions that deliver benefits for our Customers & Business, with specific focus on TRAMS (Transaction Management System).
- Providing further contribution & leadership to:
- advise business teams on solution options;
- system design, which includes producing system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance;
- develop, program and code technology applications & software solutions to meet agreed specifications and improve, enhance and correct systems & test environments as necessary;
- develop comprehensive test scripts and scenarios based on testing plan in accordance with standard procedures and templates;
- create development and support documentation, and provide advice regarding applications to enable support function to work proactively;
- create and action implementation plans & involved in post implementation reviews.
What you will bring:
- Mainframe Technical Skills in the areas of Cobol, JCL, DB2, IMSDB, MVS Assembler, MQ Series, SQL, Ezytrieve, Endevor, DFSort, BMC Remedy, OPC.
- Cards Asset application skills:
- VisionPlus TRAMS (Transaction Management System);
- Other Applications specific to our Cards team: VisionPlus MBS , ACAPS, BaseGlobal;
- AWS/ Azure skills.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including development, testing, implementation and support and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience working in Delivery and/or Support.
- Highly desirable: Experience in development/support of Cards Asset specific applications (primarily VisionPlus TRAMS, MBS, ACAPS, BaseGlobal, AWS/Azure applications) and Cards Issuing related background.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.