|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you looking to become part of a dynamic and high impact team?
- We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and skilled Business Development professional to support our focus in the Asset & Wealth Management sector.
- This role will allow you to apply your business development skills, strategic planning acumen, stakeholder management, communication and project management abilities.
- This role will see you working with leaders in the firm and can provide you with exciting career progression opportunities.
- We value Diversity? It's what sets us apart
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The main purpose of this role is to identify and drive opportunities, build relationships and grow revenue across the firm within the Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) Sector which includes our funds management and superannuation clients nationally.
- Responsible for driving growth activities across our funds management and superannuation portfolios.
- Working across functions (audit, tax, strategy, management consulting) to enhance sales efforts within target clients. Agree sales strategies to penetrate accounts, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility of your activity.
- Working with the National FS (Financial Services) Industry team to align relevant national strategic initiatives to Asset & Wealth Management, leveraging opportunities from adjacent sectors that are relevant to fund managers and Trustees of Superannuation funds.
- Accountability for ongoing liaison and co-operation with KPMG’s ASPAC and Global Asset Management teams.
- Accountability for ongoing KPMG Asset & Wealth Management leadership team engagement across diverse internal relationship and educational forums.
- Accountability to activate and engage the KPMG Asset & Wealth Management leadership team community.
- Identifying client priorities to target the development and execution of strategic pursuits.
- Increasing sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation to win work across multiple channels.
- Focusing on current issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using our internal network to identify KPMG’s point of view and develop propositions to take to the clients
- Ensuring major opportunities, account plans and actions are reviewed and challenged regularly.
- Providing visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring pipeline management systems are kept up to date.
- Providing strategic input, challenge and support in ensuring our right and relevant resources are including in our offer.
- Ensuring that all proposal and pitch processes are followed up with a formal client debrief.
- Understanding the competitive positioning in relation to key clients and ensuring that competitive intelligence is shared and actioned across key client opportunities and portfolios.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in a sales or client-facing professional role, in a complex solution sales environment.
- Demonstrated relevant Financial Services industry experience, specifically in investment management and superannuation.
- Ability to build strong internal and client relationships based on trust.
- Experience in a professional services or technology organisation is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills that enable the individual to work in a fast moving and highly collaborative culture.
- Confident to work at senior executive stakeholder levels delivering succinct messages that can be consumed quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- A deep understanding and experience with the development of sales pursuit strategies, developing client value propositions, client solution development and negotiations strategies
- Track record of leading client conversations and internal teams in the shaping, winning and closing of large client deals
- Ability to coach and mentor senior stakeholders on best practice
- Ability to present to clients around KPMG solutions; and able to present to KPMG staff at all levels.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!