|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Traffic Management Supervisor for our Auckland team, you will play a vital role within the Auckland region which offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow your career.
Based in the area of NZ where you have diversity and all four seasons in one day this is an exciting opportunity reporting to our Traffic Services Team Leader. You’ll assist with organising, directing and controlling activities of the Traffic Management operations crews to ensure contracts are completed to the satisfaction of customers and all targets including, quality, safety, productivity and profits are met.
- Hold a minimum of Class 2 Licence
- Level 2/3 Practicing STMS
- Have a sound understanding and working knowledge of COPTTM and how Traffic Management relates to our client's work activities
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with staff and clients at all levels.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards
- Previous experience with planning and supervision of staff with particular emphasis on an ability to manage reactive works
- You will be prepared to go the extra mile in ensuring that your team are efficiently employed
- Confident in operating computers over a range of software packages
In return we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Autonomy and the ability to make the role your own
- Supportive management and the opportunity to advance your career
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Excellent prospects for career growth within the successful Traffic Management team
- A Zero Harm environment
We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and results and through developing inspirational leadership with our people and customers.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted, but the rewards are there for the taking.
To register your interest, click ‘apply now’ or go to www.downercareers.co.nz quote reference 568127
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.