|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is digital by default.
We deliver digitally to our clients, new data deliverables, new digital advisory services, new digital capabilities and outcomes. To continue to grow as a team we seek to grow on the insight of a broad range of thinking and experiences from across industry and markets. Our clients want more and so do we.
To achieve this our Digital Delivery Network exists, a network of digital leaders embedded throughout the business. Our Digital Leads are the vanguard, balancing the day-to-day needs of operational delivery, whilst adapting our delivery models to thrive amidst constant digital change.
Our digital leads need to be nimble, tackle everything from driving improvement towards business KPIs, to managing esoteric concerns such as digital ethics and emotional ROI. A fantastic opportunity to help lead Mott MacDonald into a new era. Are you up for the challenge?
Technical Solutions Development:
* Working with Digital Leads, Group IT and software vendors to develop a Digital Delivery & Technology strategy and implementation plans to provide more efficient and effective solutions to achieving Mott MacDonald's and our key clients digital and business objectives.
* Integrate and leverage I.T. systems and digital technologies across Unit/Division to improve business processes
* Researching and undertaking cost/benefit analysis of the latest technological and software solutions in but not limited to systems architecture, data science, virtual and augmented reality, GIS, BIM, automation and machine learning.
* Working with the digital communities to leverage/grow specific project digital mobilisation skills i.e. CDE, Automation workflows, data tools etc.
* Work with AU/NZ and APNA Wide Digital leads network to establish internal priorities for digital project mobilisation, including practice and sector leads per state/territory.
* Working with project teams to create technology and digital delivery plans in alignment with Digital Delivery & Technology strategy
* Managing a holistic service for digital mobilisation on major projects, including provision and configuration of digital tools, IT systems and hardware.
* Providing knowledge transfer and technical support across the business as required.
* Technology Deployment Quality & Compliance Auditing.
* Managing/providing training to assist with change management required with the introduction of new systems and processes.
* Working with the Digital Advisory team and consulting directly with clients across all sectors
* Implementing and managing digital mobilisation services, ongoing support and training for clients.
* Connecting with and aligning Digital Practices with peers, delivery partners, vendors and others.
* Client management, developing targeted and trusted client relationships and winning work
* Degree in related field i.e. Systems/Software architecture, data related field, IT, or equivalent industry experience
* Experience with engineering and enterprise organisation software. E.g. ProjectWise, BIM 360, other Bentley and Autodesk products, GIS products, SAP, IBM Maximo, Deltek
* Experience with PaaS, SaaS, IoT and platforms such as Microsoft Azure
* Experience/qualifications in change management, project management including agile approaches.
* Knowledge or proficiency in one or more programming languages, semantic modelling, rule based automation or blockchain
* Experience managing information and cyber security risks in accordance with relevant legislation, standards and contracts
* Ability to establish positive relationships with clients
* Advanced communication skills external and internal stakeholder management
We offer you all the benefits that come with working as part of a global consultancy, including a great team environment, travel opportunities and an opportunity to grow your career and skill with the best in the business.