|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Experience driving digital transformation using cloud-based solutions, managing initiatives across engineering, sales, support, professional services, and distributed teams.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- Master's degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 15 years of customer-facing work experience.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process and technology transformation of building and operating legacy, on-premise software to the public cloud.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with channel partners, and systems integrators.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills.
About the job
Our Customer Success team helps customers transform their IT organizations to build and operate modern, cloud native applications using Google Cloud’s products and services and ensure that customers are able to maximize their investments.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud’s customers by enabling them to use Google’s Cloud products to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Google Cloud products. Furthermore, you will recommend best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their on-boarding and migration plans. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. As a CSM, you will understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Google is helping them achieve their goals.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Drive the successful adoption and on-boarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success; build a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps. Travel domestically and internationally approximately 50% of the time.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud; help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.