|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: Machine learning modelling and data analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate business insights through discovery and exploration of multiple structured and unstructured sources;
- Create, execute and maintain ETL processes within a big data environment;
- Apply state-of-the-art data science algorithms and methods to provide practical solutions that deliver tangible business value
- Work with variety of stakeholders and people with different areas of expertise
- Generate business value by developing structured problem solving approaches through analytics
- Variety of machine learning and statistical modelling techniques (both supervised and unsupervised), e.g. text mining, streaming analytics, clustering, deep learning and their real-world implications
- Descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive modelling;
- Structured and Unstructured data mining;
- Dimensionality reduction and feature engineering
- Agile project delivery
- Experience with big data technology
- Spark Matlib experience is essential
- Version Control - Git, TFS, Mercurial
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in the Mining Industry
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.