|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We are seeking a Business Administrator with a high degree of technical and problem solving capability to join our team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant industry experience in administration within a consulting/engineering business environment is essential.
- Recognised relevant tertiary qualifications in business or similar area is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016, Word (Advanced), Outlook (Advanced), PowerPoint (Advanced), Excel (Intermediate). Strong visual presentation skills would be favourable.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and time management skills.
- Able to work effectively in an open-plan, fast-paced and vibrant atmosphere.
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and patient to facilitate change.
- Willingness to learn new skills with attention to detail, as such your resume is going to tell me what your favourite movie of all times is (if you have one, and why it’s your favourite) in the subject line or first paragraph.
About the role
The focus of this role will be to assist the T&R Regional Team, and T&R Regional Bid team within the Business Generation Pillar by providing high-quality and timely administrative, commercial and bid support.
In this role you will:
- Assist with bid support including, but not limited to: proposal template preparation, gathering of required inputs, research in support of the bid, CVs, compilation of necessary documentation, formatting, final presentation and review of bid documents.
- Coordination of domestic and international travel and accommodation for the Group in line with Arup policies and procedures.
- General administrative tasks.
- Manage highly confidential information for the Four Pillars Leadership team including but not limited to; producing documents, collating and gathering information and authoring non-standard letters, reports and other documentation.
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people, including those who are seeking flexible working, have accessibility needs, want to bring their whole selves to work, and can enrich our workforce with cultural diversity.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, please click “Apply Now” to submit your online application.