|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Support our busy Glendenning branch to meet our customers equipment needs
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst managing multiple priorities
- A transport, construction, hardware or machinery background would be ideal
A Sales Coordinator is a pivotal customer facing and sales focused role within our branch network. The role is responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by applying solution based selling techniques and providing exceptional customer service via the phone or face to face. Working with the branch team, this role coordinates the timely and safe delivery and/or pick-up of equipment to and from customer sites, is responsible for a variety of administrative work and adherence to our crucial Zero Harm safety culture.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of health & safety for all employees, contractors & customers
- Participate in daily pre-start meetings
- Telephone and counter sales and creating hire agreements
- Coordination of equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs, changeovers and breakdowns.
- Source equipment to meet customer needs
- Complete administrative duties such as invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Collaborate with the branch team to manage our assets
- Assist with small deliveries and equipment run ups as necessary
- Coordinate the rosters for internal and external drivers to meet time frames
Your Skills & Expertise
Bring your problem solving skills, attention to detail and adaptability to this fast paced and busy role. A strong work ethic and that “willingness to go the extra mile” will be essential for success.
Although not essential, previous experience in hire of plant and equipment, and/or allocation of transport deliveries, construction, and metal or hardware industries would help you settle more quickly, however, you will still need to invest time to build on your personal knowledge and skills within our industry.
This role is not without its challenges!
Our customers can be demanding, time may work against you, compliance requirements are high, accurate documentation is essential and the hours can be relatively long.
If you think you can handle the pace and enjoy customer service challenges that can be very rewarding, we welcome your application.