|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
CIMIC Group companies Pacific Partnerships, UGL and CPB Contractors, as part of the Momentum Trains consortium, have been selected by Transport for NSW to deliver the $1.26 billion Regional Rail Project as a design, build, finance and maintain contract at Dubbo. The project will commence in early 2019, with the first trains to enter service progressively from 2023. CIMIC Group has led the consortium’s development of the project, with Pacific Partnerships providing leadership and equity financing for the contract term. CPB Contractors will design, construct and commission the maintenance facility at Dubbo, whilst UGL will maintain both the fleet of 117 rail cars and the maintenance facility.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, the Site Engineer will sit within the project team and will effectively coordinate the design, procurement and construction elements for the project. Whilst ensuring safety, time, and cost objectives are achieved, you will be accountable for:
- Contributing to a culture of 'Safety underpins everything we do’.
- Supporting engineering and supervision teams to deliver works in accordance with project specifications, budgets and schedules.
- Ensuring comprehensive records are established and maintained to assist decision making.
- Generate client and internal reports for progress and to coordinate/schedule the execution of system verification walk-downs.
- Maintaining productive relationships with the Project Team, client representatives, sub-contractors, foreman, consultants and the community.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety
- Previous experience in a Site Engineer role on a large engineering/building construction project
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.