|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value
PeopleSoft CRM Functional Analyst, work closely with the developers and business including facilitation of workshops to gather and define business and functional requirements, epics, user stories and PBIs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PeopleSoft CRM Functional Analyst
- Work closely with the developers and business including facilitation of workshops to gather and define business and functional requirements, epics, user stories and PBIs.
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting detailed business, technical/functional specifications, developing process maps, diagrams, contributing to the business case development, gap analysis, traceability management, change impact analysis.
- Liaising with vendors, architects and developers, mapping out the system & process functionality for overall solution options/design.
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
- PeopleSoft Application (v8.8 or higher) - CRM Module
- Have onsite client-facing experience
- Must have demonstrated previous experience writing business requirements documentation and functional specifications including functional design through user stories, wireframes, screen mock ups etc and technical specifications
- Demonstrated experience working with client and case management systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 8+ Years of relevant experience
- PeopleSoft Technical competency is desirable
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.