|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: From 120K Plus Bonus
About the role
We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Coppabella. The purpose of this role is to effectively coordinate the train crew and yard operations, ensuring effective deployment of resources while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Oversee day to day movements of rolling stock and ensure that all operations are executed on time.
- Manage the safe and efficient movement of trains
- Manage the daily operations changes to meet all train service and maintenance activity timeframes
- Assist in the coordination of train crew to enable the safe, reliable and cost effective delivery of train services to customers
- Develop, implement and manage processes, systems and procedures for supply chain performance and the attainment of the daily schedule
- Develop and maintain the knowledge, skills and attributes of self and the team and ensure the team has clear, measurable goals and objectives aligned to the plan and business targets
- Promote high performance expectations within a supportive team environment and encourage continuous improvement activities
You will have a high level of communication skill and pride yourself on your ability to deliver value to customers. Working a 24/7 roster lifestyle roster, you will bring the following skills to the position:
- Previous line logistical experience in large scale logistics or heavy industrial organisation (Preferred)
- Demonstrated skills to effectively lead teams in a day of operations environment.
- Substantial level of analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in the use of computers and Microsoft Office suite
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets. To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 81613), please contact Rebecca Montgomery on 07 4943 4230