|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
SAP IBP Functional Senior Consultant / Manager - Melbourne/ Sydney
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
About the Team
Deloitte Enterprise Application SAP practise helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
We are seeking talented SAP IBP Senior Consultants / Managers to become critical members of Deloitte's fast growing SAP IBP practice. This role will require you to work on client site, supporting them throughout the whole IBP project life cycle from Blueprint to Go Live and Support.
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for the leaders of the future, and we want every consultant to have the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
Qualifications, Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in a consulting environment. You will possess strong client relationship and service delivery skills. Along with the below pre-requisites:
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge of Supply Chain fundamentals and Supply Chain analytics.
- 4+ years SAP SCM Functional experience in any SAP SCM (APO) module is a MUST with two full SAP lifecycles
- Exposure to SAP IBP is expected
- SAP IBP Certification will be given weightage
- Proven experience transitioning Business requirements into a System driven solution
- Proven ability to work in small self-driven teams
- Proven experience in working in a "Agile" project management environment.
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired
- Cross SAP module integration. Exposure to CPI-DS is desired.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Current working rights in Australia
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit you application. Please note we do not accept CV applications via email.
In case you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Louise Yuson on or +61 293227671