|Job Type:||Full Time|
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Accounts Payable Officer to join our Business Services team. The role is available to backfill a team member who was promoted into a Team Leader role within our AP team.
In this role, you’ll take responsibility for managing, processing, monitoring and controlling all Design, Development and Construction payments. This will include processing all invoices and following up anything outstanding, ensuring all supplier details are correct and up to date, complete supplier reconciliations, assist with monthly reporting, and innovate and improve our processes and procedures. In addition to this, you’ll also provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders too.
The role is being offered as permanent position and will be based from our Sydney Support Office, located conveniently above Westfield Sydney.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Your attention to detail will be second to none, and you’ll be proactive by nature. You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and also be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple priorities too.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
- For the second year running we have been named as a Bronze Employer at the Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally valued and rewarded
To us, diversity is about recognising and valuing the contribution of people from different backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences. We believe that all the ways we're different contribute to our success. Diversity includes (but is not limited to) gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion and cultural background. Inclusion is promoting and developing a culture where all of us can be ourselves and thrive. It's important to us that our workplace reflects the communities in which we operate, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply to all roles at Scentre Group.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.