|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
Qube has positions vacant for full time Line Haul Drivers for an immediate start.
Drivers will start / finish out of our Melbourne Depot.
- Efficient operation of prime movers and other vehicles and equipment from wharves/yard to depots, third party premises and various Qube Logistics customers
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Operate hand held PDA units, tablet devise and any other systems as requires & provided
- Be reliable and flexible with work arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for applicants with the following:
- A current MC Licence
- Excellent Driving Record
- BFM Accreditation
- MSIC Card
- Physically Fit
- Be reliable and flexible with work arrangements, some week end work will be required.
It would also benefit your application if you have all or any of the following:
- Previous Wharf experience
- A Double combination experience
- Experienced in the current Road Networks of Melbourne.
- Current high risk Fork Licence
Any future employee will need to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and a federal police clearance.
Trip Rates paid under current EBA – Example, Melbourne to Horsham and return
- 33m Road Train Combination trip rate - $357.76 to $372.74
Two current referees must be provided as part of your application.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply for this great role today.
Applications close 31 July 2020
If you require further information please contact James on 0475 961243 or firstname.lastname@example.org