|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Digital Insights & Analytics Specialist works across our Platinum Care & Content team and plays a key role in driving and supporting our content and self-service platforms across Digital Service.
You must be customer-obsessed, have a strong understanding of digital content platforms, outstanding analytical and stakeholder management skills and a flair for digital media solutions and strategy.
- Ability to manage big sets of data
- Ability to create, produce & present reports across Digital Service and provide valuable insights and recommendations
- Understanding of key metrics across Content, Social Media & Communities and how to use these to deliver a better digital service experience
- Drive continual improvement and optimisation of Content, Social Media & Communities
- Build performance plans and project reporting on Go To Market (GTM) Optus initiatives
- Review data insights, (Medallia survey feedback, NPS scores, Circle feedback) to understand opportunities for improving information organisation and platform usability
- Work with business leaders to support and drive insights and initiatives gained from Digital platforms
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with business leaders, IT and the wider team (Social, Content & Communities)
- Background in a major Telco industry, with an understanding of the digital content platforms
- Strong skills in Tableau, understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Background in forecasting and the development of insights/strategy
- Ability to develop and nurture collaborative working relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in facilitating workshops and meetings
- The ability to work well under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Previous experience of working with digital content platforms
- Understanding of UAT / BRT testing
- Validation of IT / Vendor solutions and identification of alternative solutions for the delivery of platform enhancements
Nice to have:
- Experience with process design and analysis
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of UX /UI principles
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.