|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Plant Operator/Concrete Batcher to join the team at Shepparton on a permanent basis. The primary focus of this role will be to assist with the batching and despatching of concrete, general yard and plant housekeeping as well as front end loader operation in accordance with quality standards and project requirements. You will report into the Plant Manager.
- Concrete batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system;
- Raw materials receipting and recording;
- Shovelling, sweeping and hosing tasks;
- Basic maintenance tasks including work on pumps, pits, tanks and washout boxes and,
- General yard and plant housekeeping, along with the safe operation of a front end loader.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience preferred;
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus;
- A current drivers licence with FEL experience preferred,
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy and,
- Available to work afternoon/night shift.
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Discounted financial services and external partner discounts
- Boral Employee Assistance Program (BEAP)
- Perm role with competitive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au