|Job Type:||Full Time|
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the preferred contractor for construction, which will begin in 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
About the Opportunity
CPBJH JV are currently taking applications for the role of Resourcing Coordinator. This position will be located on site at the largest Precast Facility in Benalla, Victoria. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the largest Precast Manufacturing Facility in Australia and be part of the team supporting the West Gate Tunnel Project. During peak production, up to 1500 tonnes of concrete per day will be produced with a workforce of up to 300 people.
This role will be responsible undertaking the timely and seamless on-boarding of candidates onto the project. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take ownership of recruitment admin processes, challenge themselves and the rest of the recruitment team to navigate the stipulated requirements and achieve the most efficient recruitment and on-boarding process possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the project resourcing team with administrative, on-boarding and mobilisation activities as required;
- Enter candidate data into the projects mobilisation system in a timely, accurate and efficient manner;
- Coordinate and obtain required sign-offs and approvals related to recruitment activities;
- Collate and maintain candidate records, ensuring that information is accurate, up-to-date and stored;
- Undertake and coordinate Pre-employment checks in accordance with parent company and regulatory standards, including candidate reference checks, arranging pre-employment medicals and police checks;
- Compile and provide relevant information to ensure Offers of Employment can be prepared as per Parent Company policies and procedures;
- Maintain accurate and timely data for reporting and workload forecasting purposes;
- Perform all duties in accordance with CPB and John Holland policies, processes, reporting, systems and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following;
- 1-3 years' experience in an administrative role preferably in a Resourcing and Recruitment environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Proven organisational and records management skills
- Proven ability in data entry particularly accuracy and attention to detail.
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply