|Job Type:||Full Time|
With our newly awarded two-year contract at out Goonyella Riverside project, we are currently seeking experienced Production Operators on a full-time basis.
Are you an experienced haul truck, multi-skilled, excavator or shovel operator? Do you have a high safety record and work ethic? Are you a high achiever who respects others and their contributions? Do you want to work with a team that values these attributes? Then we want to hear from you!!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilise your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member. You must possess a high commitment to safe work practices.
- Previous experience in the mining industry, operating mobile plant essential
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction certificate highly desirable
- Production and safety orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- Equipment Experience:
- Haul Truck: Mechanical or Electric Trucks with KOM 830E, 930E highly desired
- Dozers: CAT D10, D11
- Graders: CAT 16 G/H/M, 24 G/H/M
- Excavators: RH340, Liebherr 9800
- Shovels: RH340
WHAT WE OFFER
- Job security with a long-term contract
- Lifestyle roster (4/4, 5/4, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Bus transport to and from Mackay as well as camp to site
- Full-time positions with leave entitlements & superannuation
- Company benefits including salary sacrificing flights!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Taylah.Williams@downergroup.com. All applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.