|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining, Energy and Industrial continues to strive forward with our projects in 2020 including Solomon/Queens, Karara, Cape Preston, Eliwana and Gruyere.
Being part of the Downer family means having access to a wide range of benefits including study assistance, training programs, employee mentoring, local health check-up programs, novated leasing and discounted vehicle rentals. These are just a few of the many benefits on offer that make Downer a fantastic place to work.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the Client's project requirements. You will perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
Our Operator roles are fly in fly out from Perth only, operating a 2/1 roster consisting of a week of days and a week of nights. We promote a healthy work/life balance which includes excellent on site living facilities.
As a result, we are currently seeking a number of the following experienced Operators.
- MT4400 Electrical Dump Truck Operators
- DTO 785 Operators
- Excavator / all-round Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Production Operators
- 12 months demonstrated experience operating within an open cut mining environment
- 12 months+ experience with Electric Haul truck, MT4400 experience highly regarded
- High level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Permanent Employment
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- A supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
These Permanent employment opportunities for individuals with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining.