|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The $2.4 billion Parramatta Light Rail will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way light rail track. Parramatta Connect (CPB Contractors and Downer EDI Joint Venture) has been engaged by Transport for NSW to complete the construction of the light rail track, roadworks, stop platforms, and transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford. Upon its completion the light rail will transport 28,000 people every day to key destinations, new communities and essential services. It is expected to open in 2023.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team in Parramatta. The successful applicant must have extensive bridge / civil experience and be able to develop creative and complex engineering solutions. You will lead and deliver this challenging scope, safely, on time and on budget.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor the Project Program and record progress against the program.
- Preparation and completion of all relevant QA documentation
- Review documentation for construction purposes including verification of standards, codes and specifications.
- Contribute to the effective costing of design strategies and provide timely reporting.
You are an effective leader who provides coaching and mentoring to your team. You will have:
- A Civil Engineering or Construction degree
- Experience within the rail, transport, construction, mining & resources or engineering industries.
- Extensive Bridge engineering project experience
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Effective team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Marie Hetherington for more information at Marie.Hetherington@downergroup.com.
Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.