|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is a hyper-growth SaaS company founded in Australia, headquartered in New York, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, so we focus on smart solutions that enable people to focus on the work that matters most. Empowering companies to emerge and integrate disparate business apps, resources, and files through Office 365 and Azure by combining AI and intelligence.
Our team is underpinned by 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences.
We recently celebrated the merger of LiveTiles, Wizdom, and Hyperfish in the only way we know-how… A rock concept at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas! Queen was the only other show in town.
We are hiring an energetic and highly motivated Marketing Lead, who will report to the Senior Vice President of APAC. This role will be located in the Sydney or Melbourne. You will work directly with all aspects of the business. Your focus will be the APAC region and helping assist the Sales Team, Customer Success Team, as well as the Product team.
- Develop and execute upon a regional lead generation plan in conjunction with Sales, Customer Success, and Partners
- Roll out regional campaigns across direct, partner, and alliance channels
- Obtain and nurture leads to sales handover
- Drive deeper product value to local customers via education tools, working with the Customer Success team
- Create and execute on customer value initiatives: e.g. customer advisory events, user groups, content
- Work with an array of teams to assist in the coordination of upsell/cross-sell promotions
- Rollout new product/product sku launches
- Coordinate Microsoft co-marketing campaigns and channel amplification opportunities
- Manage and produce regional social marketing, PR/media opportunities, customer success stories
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is hands on and not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A self-starter, who can ask for help when needed
- A team player who can work with individuals from all departments
- An individual who can wear multiple hats at once and be able to multitask
- Willingness to travel when needed
Now that you've got the details, here's some additional perks that make LiveTiles a great place to work:
- Great individuals to work with
- Plenty of room for career growth in the role and the company
- The ability to join a small, but fast-growing tech company
- The ability to travel when needed, as we are a global company
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.