|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries at June 2017.
Our logistics division is seeking a responsible and experienced individual to join the team as Tipper Driver located at our Teven site. The main focus of this role will be the operating in the loading and delivering of quarry and asphalt materials to customer sites throughout the Far North Coast.
- Delivery of quarry and asphalt materials which includes responsibility for compliance with axle weights tolerances
- Ensure customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner and the vehicle is presented clean and tidy
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance as required
- Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of oneself and others through safety conversations and reporting hazards
- Teamwork/working with all personnel
Skills and Experience
- Current HC (heavy combination) drivers licence with related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant transport laws and regulations
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide a professional customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
If you are interested in the role please press APPLY.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.