|Job Type:||Full Time|
The vision of the Azure Production Infrastructure Engineering (PIE) group is to make it easy for everyone to create, consume, and manage planetary-scale, reliable cloud production services and infrastructure to achieve more. As a team, we bring together significant and complementary capabilities with tooling, infrastructure, monitoring and insights in new ways to increase our perspective. Our diversity of knowledge and experience comes together for the benefit of our users, our colleagues, our business, and ourselves.
The Kusto team builds Microsoft’s big data interactive analytics service – Azure Data Explorer, that powers Microsoft big data analytics products and is used extensively to operate many other Microsoft services and products.
The Kusto product team is expanding as the Azure Data Explorer service gets more momentum and adoption globally. We are making the digital transformation happen for more and more businesses across the world.
Join the Kusto team and be part of empowering businesses all over the world to be more up to date, aware and efficient in a rapidly changing environment in ways that they could not imagine before.
We are looking for a strong, highly motivated Program Manager with strong technical skills, customer orientation, analytical background and exceptional cross-group and cross-geo collaboration skills. In this role you will work with large Microsoft partners and customers to realize big data analytics scenarios and support their efforts to digitally transform their business and operations.
- Engage with partners and customers to reach an end to end breakthrough customer value
- Jointly run POC and evaluations with customers on site and remotely
- Represent the product in commercial and industry conferences
- Collect and analyze customer input to impact product strategy and directions
- Work with engineers on innovative technologies and change how the industry experience data
- At least 2 year of experience as a Program Manager including writing functional specifications or as an architect writing designs and architectures for big data systems
- Experience in building big data and algorithm-centric cloud systems
- Experience in working closely with data mining experts and big data researchers
- Experience in working closely large international companies
- Experience working with Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) or KQL (Kusto Query language)
- Passion for technology and quality with a strong customer focus
- Proven presentation and evangelism capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc/BA, MSc./MA, degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Team player, confident and enthusiastic
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.