|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in roles focused on Software-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) sales and/or consulting.
- Must have work authorization in Australia.
- 12 years of experience selling to enterprise customers.
- Experience working towards strategic goals.
- Deep understanding of the SAP technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills, along with effective strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, present, and execute a start to finish sales strategy.
- Ability to travel as required.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our team of Engineers, Product Managers, and Sales and Marketing professionals work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful.
As an SAP Sales Specialist, you'll be a solutions sales executive, overlaying to our direct enterprise sales organization, and working closely with our largest customers to help them shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation. As a member of the Google Cloud team, your focus is on customers that want to run SAP workloads on Google Cloud Platform. You'll advocate for the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage accountability for SAP workloads on Google Cloud within the assigned region and/or vertical. Develop strategies to accelerate sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad engagement with large accounts. Lead the rollout of offerings in region and ensure collaboration and engagement with sales teams.
- Work with wider Google Account teams and SAP counterparts to drive demand, and provide guidance to Marketing/Partners to develop campaigns. Build a pipeline of customers within assigned region and/or verticals.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influencing long-term strategic direction and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Gather, manage and direct a virtual team during sales. Be the advocate for SAP within the Google Cloud region/vertical.