|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of partner marketing/field marketing and multi channel experience.
- Experience planning and executing multiple co-marketing programs including budget management
- Experience in project management (managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects).
- Demonstrated team leadership experience.
- Experience working with online and reseller partners.
- Computer Science or development experience; comfortable talking about technical things with technical people.
About the job
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With excellent Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As the Head of Partner Marketing for the Australia and New Zealand region, you'll help advocate and enable partners into our growing partner ecosystem. In addition, you’ll be responsible for co-marketing relationships with some of our strategic partners. You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Google’s application platform products for developers and IT professionals - including Google Cloud platform products as well as Google G Suite productivity and collaboration tools. You will work closely to shape go-to-market messaging and strategy for new offerings with partners, create materials to help partners learn about the capabilities for the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partners to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop and own the overall partner marketing strategy and program for Google Cloud in the A/NZ region.
- Build co-marketing plans with partner accounts and drive localized co-marketing content and execution.
- Support our growing channel partners through marketing website portal with content including: information and insights
- Oversee A/NZ partner marketing budgets and analyze the effectiveness of co-marketing campaigns to determine ROI and partner prioritize resources.
- Collaborate with the Partner Sales Manager(s) and Regional Partner Marketing to define Partner Marketing Strategy. Jointly develop demand generation and awareness initiatives that promote Google Cloud.