|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be part of an exciting new growth area for KPMG
- Work with leading companies to help drive workforce improvements and productivity
- Opportunities in Sydney or Melbourne.
KPMG’s Management Consulting group is seeking a top calibre, high performing consultant to join our rapidly growing Workplace Relations Advisory team.
In the current landscape, organisations seeking to transform workforce engagement functions – to drive productivity growth and create a sustainable workforce – need new thinking and strategies. Our Workplace Relations Advisory service helps clients to culturally re-align their workplace relations landscape for productive, competitive and collaborative outcomes.
KPMG’s Workplace Relations Advisory services helps clients move away from tactical workforce strategies developed in isolation of broader business objectives, towards holistic long-term workforce strategies aligned to their overall business and people strategy.
The role requires a varied combination of technical skills, business analysis and client engagement, representing an excellent entry point into KPMG for those seeking a dynamic, fast paced and learning oriented environment.
This opportunity will find you working with a range of blue chip client engagements across sectors, alongside a senior KPMG team of recognised industry experts. You will work as part of high performing, multi-disciplinary teams where no two engagements are alike.
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on supporting the delivery of workplace relations advisory engagements, including current state assessments, stakeholder consultation and communication frameworks, negotiation planning, campaign planning and future state design.
This is a unique opportunity for those in the early stages of their career to make a step-change by playing a key role in our team’s growth and strategy. You will achieve this through building deep and long lasting client relationships and becoming their advisor of choice.
This opportunity exists at the Senior Consultant or Manager level. Our structure:
- Associate Director
- Senior Consultant
How are you Extraordinary?
To be successful in the role, you will clearly demonstrate you:
- Have 2 – 5 years’ experience in IR/HR or a related area;
- Have delivered excellence in client service, preferably within a consulting environment;
- Have experience delivering client projects in a structured way which delivers tangible, high quality outcomes within constrained timeframes;
- Have strong advisory, business development skills and client relationship skills;
- Have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have demonstrated attention to detail, excellent problem solving ability and high numeracy;
- Are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in strong, collaborative team environments;
- Hold appropriate qualifications including a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Law, Business, HR).
The KPMG Difference
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!