|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
About the Team
Deloitte Enterprise Application SAP practise helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for the leaders of the future, and we want every individual to have the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
About the role:
Senior Technical Architect is an experienced SAP professional with expert IT transformation and cost optimization for SAP Applications Infrastructures for on premises and cloud services. The Senior Technical Architect is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client within both business and IT organizations, and is a key enabler of Business/IT alignment.
In addition, the Senior Technical Architect has an outward-facing role to participate in public dialogue about the rapidly changing landscape through white papers, articles, conference participation, and other thought leadership activities.
Senior SAP Technical Architect must have advanced SAP certifications, associated to a strong infrastructure and cloud knowledge demonstrated through current working experience for large enterprise customers. The successful candidate will have proven experience in leading the sale and delivery of consulting services, development of business cases, design of solution architectures, and multi-phased, complex technical migration programs. In addition, a successful candidate must be able to understand complex IT and business problems and apply technology and product portfolio knowledge to solve our client's business challenges. The ideal candidate should possess:
- Ability to design infrastructure architectures and develop migration roadmaps for SAP landscape transformations.
- Ability to design high-impact IT transformation programs targeted at SAP applications infrastructures through the use of On Premise, Cloud Computing and other related technologies.
- Ability to design infrastructure architectures for non-SAP components adjacent to SAP System Landscapes.
- Expert knowledge of SAP technologies, integration and technology enablement
- Expert knowledge of landscape/platform design and sizing, migrations, upgrades, operations management in
- Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure integration to include; SAP and non-SAP connectivity, performance, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Expert knowledge of SAP applications and databases (SAP HANA and others) aligned with proper OS
- Extensive knowledge of the cloud market and applicability to our client base
- Strong knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to translate technical concepts to business concepts with ease, regardless of the audience
- Ability to lead a team in a virtual and physical presence
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit your application.