|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
We have an extremely rare opportunity for a Commercial Director to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract reporting to the Finance Director for Lion Supply Chain. This role is based at our Sydney Olympic Park Office however the team operates a flexi schedule (e.g. 3 days SOP, 2 days York/Home).
The key purpose of this role is to lead the `Run the Business' Supply Chain (SC) commercial teams focused on delivery of planning & reporting, analysis, insights and advice to enable quality decisions in managing business performance to hit the plan. Demonstrated experience in building relationships, business partnering, influencing at all levels and building high performing teams will be foundations for success in the role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the planning process including development of the 3-year plan and AOP in alignment with strategy whilst managing BU/Group interdependencies
- Drive a robust outlook inputting into planning cycles to provide clear visibility & understanding of full year forecast, drivers and R&Os to delivery
- Embedding new SC operating model and reporting framework with clear stakeholder alignment
- Developing and driving ways of working with BUs to ensure an aligned approach to commercial management linkages with SC
- Drive team business readiness planning and execution for a successful R2 implementation for the team
This role will see you manage Lion SC business performance vs. plan ensuring the delivery of key financial metrics including conversion costs, capital cash flow and OTIs. You will identify and mitigate risks and opportunities to commercial performance and ensure accuracy and transparency of business results.
We are looking for an individual with a deep understanding of finance disciplines, supply chain, business operations and strategy, who is comfortable navigating in an ambiguous environment. A continuous improvement outlook and strong leadership experience is key as you'll lead a team of 4 direct reports and total team of 12.
We hold ourselves accountable for achieving results. We share the energy and stamina required to aim high, creating a growth culture we're proud of. Together, we aim to position ourselves as market leaders by building distinctive brands people trust.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.