Credit Services Officer (Operations)
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
- Providing and supporting administration of corporate lending facilities for both CMB and GBM customer groups.
- Partaking in activities including processing of security, certification activities, limit loading, settlement booking, loan and fee related tasks for corporate customers, providing support to offshore Credit Services staff, and completing other administrative tasks or project related work as required by the Head of Credit Services.
- Assisting with streamlining and process improvement projects as required.
- Assisting in management of exception reports, suspense account reconciliation and other administrative duties.
- Conducting new staff training.
- Handling any other miscellaneous tasks as requested by Team Leader/Manager as required.