|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In our Bluewolf practice, our consultants are self-starters who are interested in expanding their careers as problem solvers, critical thinkers, and trusted advisors. We are looking for individuals love working in teams, enjoy project deadlines, and working within a tight-knit and empathetic team built on camaraderie, creativity, business acumen, and fun - we hope you will feel welcome within our team. As a Senior Consultant, you will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to translate customer needs and insights into a solution enabling a sales, marketing, or customer care department on the Salesforce.com platform.
This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. He/she is able to work with other team members to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. The Senior Consultant is a vital role that will work within a team, may lead specific work streams and may even manage an entire project.
- Works effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on client engagements
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Is able to coordinate work streams and effectively manage projects
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, take accurate notes and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
- Can be called on to support Bluewolf sales initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology
- One or more years of experience: administration and configuration of Salesforce.com (e.g. Sales Clouds, Service Clouds, Marketing Clouds, CPQ)
- Project management experience preferred
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to around 80%)
- Experience with sales force automation technologies and/or the Force.com platform
- Knowledge around Agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience with at least 1 year of Salesforce.com experience (preferably in consulting)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.