|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent and 10 month Fixed Term Opportunities available
- Commitment to closing the gender gap
- Community engagement program focused on homelessness
An Australian start-up success story we're quietly proud of.
From a garage in Melbourne to the global stage is an achievement we're humbled by. Our idea to put pictures of houses on the internet has blossomed since 1995, and we now have businesses across Australia, Asia, India and North America.
Our purpose is to change the way the world experiences property. No matter where you're at on your property journey, we're here to help on every step - whether that's buying, selling, renting or renovating.
Some of our brands include realestate.com.au, realcommercial.com.au, spacely.com.au, flatmates.com.au and hometrack.com.au.
What we're doing:
With us, you'll experience Empowerment. The Senior Business Analyst, Sales and Marketing Enablement role sits within the Customer Product & Experience Group. The Customer Product & Experience Group drives product activities across REA's sites, apps and other engagement channels. It's accountable for growing revenue, improving customer satisfaction and strengthening brand reputation. It is segmented into three groups, Core Products, Emerging Products and Customer Channels and Platforms.
The Sales and Marketing Enablement tribe sits within the Customer Channels and Platforms group. The Customer Channels and Platform Group is made up of three tribes, Channels and Experiences, Core Services and Sales and Marketing Enablement. The Customer Channels and Platforms group mission is to provide the foundations to enable the delivery of world class customer products and experiences.
The Sales and Marketing Enablement tribe focus is on revolutionising the way our sales and marketing teams work. Since the roll out of Salesforce, we are embarking on the next wave of digital transformation that leverages the huge amount of data to drive meaningful customer experiences and support seamless digital processes that span product definition to supporting the customer lifecycle including lead capture through contracting for our Residential, Commercial, Developer and Media teams, as well as other functional areas.
The Senior Business Analyst supports the Sales and Marketing Enablement tribe in the following ways:
- Understanding complex business landscapes and clearly articulating business needs from a varied group of stakeholders.
- Translating business requirements into clear, concise, testable and accurate user stories & process flows.
- Liaising heavily with Delivery Teams (Product Managers, Operations, UI/UX, Software Developers and Quality Analysts to understand functional requirements.
- Ensuring that requirements are understood through story kick offs and constant communication using a variety of analysis and documentation techniques including the application of visualisation techniques to underpin joint understanding of processes and data.
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand and advise on how the requirements are implemented.
- Communicating any requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process and contributing to the team's understanding and prioritisation during planning meetings, retrospectives and Showcases.
- Contributing to the REA BA Guild and mentoring/coaching junior-mid level BAs in the team.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a few runs on the board - 5 years BA experience in a CRM environment (ideally Salesforce) in med-large (>500 users) environment
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to run workshops and to communicate effectively with Product Managers, Developers, Consultants, End Users and other stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience using Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience in gathering and developing detailed functional requirements and conducting systems analysis for front and back end applications
- Experience working in large organisations with complex and highly varied business functions
- Looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens
- Business, Commerce or Technical degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Work productively in a fast paced and agile environment
But we don't just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. It's our connection, acceptance and genuine care for each other that makes REA a great place to work. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture - we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs
The REA Experience
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we'll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We're committed to your development - both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something that we take seriously.
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs, including yoga and meditation classes, and weekly massages
- Because We Care program which includes volunteer leave and community grants, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- Hack Days so you can bring your big ideas to life
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (and yes, our leaders fully understand the flexible working policy)
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.