|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
Reporting to the NSW Rail Systems lead, this role sits within the Transport Sector.
What you will do:
* Lead in the delivery of signal design commissions ranging from feasibility studies through to detail design
* Providing support to the rail team with engineering and technical activities
* Interfacing with sub-systems to integrate and coordinate delivery of design works.
* Building strong relationships and working collaboratively with stakeholders.
* Development & management of project scope against deliverables.
* Facilitating the delivery of packages following processes for request for information, engineering change, standard waiver and other relevant processes.
* Coordinating safety and risk assessments, interdisciplinary reviews and peer reviews as required.
* Contributing input to tender documents.
The successful applicant will have:
* Have detailed knowledge of traditional signalling systems and comms based signalling systems
* Minimum 7 - 10 Years rail experience in signal design
* Bachelor Degree preferable
In turn, you'll be working on a range of significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our international expertise and bring this knowledge to our clients and to their projects. We adopt a pioneering mindset to meet our challenges head on and embrace our Progress, Respect, Integrity, Drive and Excellence (PRIDE) values in everything we do.
There's no time like the present to make a change.