|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative management, engineering and development consultancy working on landmark projects worldwide. Wholly independent and employee owned, we have staff worldwide working in sectors including transport, energy, buildings, water and advisory.
Due to continued growth our Melbourne Transport team is looking for an experienced Combined Service Route Engineer to be a part of key projects that will shape the communities in which we live. This role will see you working on city-shaping projects across Victoria while you will have the opportunity to build a dynamic career.
The successful candidate will have 3 or more year's experience working on rail projects who is motivated to succeed and is highly enthusiastic. An understanding of current MTM, VicTrack & V/Line standards is highly desirable, as is a sound knowledge of VRIOGS drawings standards.
* Experience in the design and drafting of CSR routes
* Experience in the drafting of trenches, ULX's (underline crossing), URX's (under-road crossings), pit details, pit schedules and main CSR routes
* Knowledge of subsurface utility information (SUI)
* Competency with MicroStation, 12d and Bentley Rail Track
* Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Track & Civil competencies
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. It's your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald you won't find just a job. You'll find the way to a greater future.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change