|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
The Remediation Lead is responsible for the coordination of remediation investigations and activities across Latitude. Managing a team of stream leads and Quality Assurance resource to develop Remediation solutions and execution of Remediation activity.
- Manage and coordinate the investigation and solution recommendations for large-scale remediation activities as required, influencing outcomes to protect our brand and customers.
- Coordinate and track the status of business led remediation activities across the organisation, ensuring senior stakeholder visibility of all activities and progress.
- Maintain and coordinate rigorous documentation to support remediation activities, inclusive of scoping documentation, program delivery plans, issue logs and providing status reporting on all initiatives, tasks, risks and mitigants.
- Develop and embed remediation policies, procedures and frameworks that ensure early identification and efficient action on required remediation
Let's talk about you!
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale remediation activities, and development and adherence to remediation frameworks, policies and processes.
- Ability to coordinate activities across large stakeholder groups, using influence to deliver under pressing timelines and commitments.
- Proven ability to analyse large amounts of information and clearly articulate issues, root cause and solutions, taking a data and fact-based approach.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. We work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better. As we open up a new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!