|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Career development - benefit from ongoing support and coaching to further your HCM technology career
- Use your software customer success expertise and project skills working with a defined client group
- Flexible working options available within Deloitte culture
What will your typical day look like?
Based in Brisbane, your key responsibility is to ensure Deloitte continues to build long term, successful relationships with our clients. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for customer success and maintaining oversight on current engagements.
On any given day, you will be meeting with your clients to understanding their ongoing solution requirements, providing client leadership & direction in internal and external interactions, working with the support team to triage and oversee issue resolution as well as contributing to the opportunity planning process. You'll also be coordinating pre-sales activity including managing any tender processes.
Additionally, you will be supporting project management activities including maintaining the project plans, risks, resources, financials and schedules and ensuring appropriate management of these.
About the team
We're collaborative, we knowledge share and support each other. Our culture is what sets us apart! The SAP SuccessFactors team are an inclusive and energetic group of HCM professionals with a laser-like focus on delivering quality customer service. Our approachable nature will allow you to grow your professional career and build your capability in a hardworking, yet fun team environment.
This role reports into the SAP Partner Lead for Queensland.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You will be someone with a genuine interest in both the human and technical side of HR technology. While you may have qualifications in SAP SuccessFactors software, you'll need to bring an aptitude for account management, project management and/or solution architecture.
You will additionally have the following:
- Specialist knowledge of the HCM/and or Cloud Services marketplace and related products, customers and partners, coupled with strong analytical skills, and a good understanding of information technology practice management and account management processes
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Client Service Manager or Account Manager in IT Managed Services, (experience from a variety of organisations or environments will be highly regarded)
- Demonstrable experience in managing client priorities and effective stakeholder management
- Exposure to SAP, SuccessFactors, Kronos, Oracle and other HR/ERP software and services
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- 5+ years of experience in information technology, systems integration, consulting or development
- Tertiary degree in IT or Project Management preferred
- Exposure to project management desirable; e.g. this could be across project implementation and/or systems integration project management
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We'd love to hear from you!