|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
With the ever-increasing complexity and volume of data, organisations are faced with increasing number of choices to ensure they are able to exploit their data assets for maximum advantage. Deloitte is able to draw from its vast global experience delivering advanced analytics solutions for our clients across the full spectrum of technology and business domains to provide the right strategic advice to help an organisation respond effectively to these changes - as well as partner with our clients to execute on our recommendations.
Working across a wide range of industries and the public sector, our Data Advisory team advise, implement and deliver Analytics strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making.
Our team is an inclusive, dynamic and growing team committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters. The strength of our team lies in the diversity of the background and skillset of each member, fostered in a collaborative environment.
As a Senior Analyst in our business, you will be part of our growing Analytics and Information Management Advisory services.
This role will have an emphasis on data modernisation.
Focussed in the Adelaide market and working with leaders from across the Deloitte network, you will be responsible for bringing the best of the global and national capability, to deliver the best solutions to our clients and opportunities to our people. Your passion for developing meaningful relationships with our network of talented specialists and a broad ranging client base, will be core to the success of any individual in this role.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Design and development of data and analytics solutions
- Identify organisational insights, risk and opportunities for process and system changes to better manage future business performance and reduce risk
- Interact cohesively with other members of the Data and Analytics team, including being a buddy to new members of the team
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of data towards relevant communications to explain the value of the work completed
- Assist in identifying and collecting data from business and operational and other data sources
- Assist in assessing and determining the techniques and tools to be used in collection, analysis and communication for a project
- Apply analytics methods, techniques and tools to achieve project outcomes
- Evaluate and describe the reliability and utility of source information
This opportunity is open to full-time and part-time applicants.
At Deloitte, diversity in our teams make us unique and supports our aspiration of making an impact that matters to our clients and teams. You will have deep knowledge of two of the following areas, with exposure to others:
- Data solutions and platform, modernisation and engineering
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Design and Implementation
- Data Analysis and Insights
- Data quality and integration
- Data management and governance
- Complex / Large-scale data programs
- Big Data / Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent field(s)
- Experience with Data Warehouse Development, Business Intelligence, Visualisation and Analytics
- A solid technical grounding in SQL, SAS, Python or other programming languages
- Experience in transforming and wrangling data for analytics purposes
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in following systems and procedures
- Ideally, experience in visual communication of analysis and data visualization
- Ideally, an understanding of the appropriateness of applying different data-driven analytics methods
- Ideally, exposure to project management principles
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Carolyn Foo from the Talent Acquisition team on 02 9322 5210. We'd love to hear from you!
The minimum salary requirement of this role is $74,000 including 9.5% superannuation. By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.