|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
About the team:
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Through 22 studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
Our managed services team within Deloitte Digital is primarily responsible for the development and operations of the production systems for our client solutions. Our team is focused on level three application support across a number of top tier clients.
What will your typical day look like?
Our team is growing and we're on the look-out for an experienced Dynamics 365 Technical Developer to join the on-going growth of our practice.
As the CRM Consultant in our award-winning Deloitte Digital team, you will shape innovative solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, resulting in end to end digital projects which help customers in achieving their outcomes. This role will require you to develop deep understanding of our clients' processes and typical business needs.
You will be responsible for working with clients and the team in delivering end to end CRM Solutions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions that leverages the most innovative Microsoft technologies
- Support the team as Subject Matter Expert on Dynamics CRM projects
- Support the team to ensure that project quality meets standards
- Manage partnerships with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and can lead a team to provide consistent, high-quality Dynamics 365 solutions.
To be awesome in this role you must have:
- Software Engineering or Computer Science tertiary qualifications
- 2+ years of .NET code development experience, ideally gained in a consulting / agency environment
- Demonstrated experience with large development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience in integrating D365 (CRM) with other software solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Business Analysis skills on CRM related projects
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- You're a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
Desirable experience (will be considered an advantage):
- Field Services experience
- Dynamics portals experience
- Microsoft Certifications or acquire them 3 months of joining
- Talent or Marketing for Dynamics
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development. We work with a wide range of clients helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology. Our combination of strategic thinking and innovative solutions is what sets us apart, and we make sure to stay at the forefront of new technology.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
We'd love to hear from you!