|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new features & customer experiences
- Fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- Platform Delivery team; Broker Partnerships
- Based in Melbourne
Product Owners lead a multidisciplinary team (“squad”) through lean, agile-based incubation and commercialization process to govern portfolios.
About the Role
In this role you will represent the voice of the customer for all changes being made to relevant Broker Channels. You will implement the vision and roadmap for a Product/Service, translating the strategy into executable solutions and inspiring and leading a team to deliver on the desired outcomes while working closely and in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Ideation and Shaping: Execute the vision/direction of the product/service, including definition of product roadmap via industry/technology trends to create appropriate value propositions
- Prioritise and maintain Product backlog and work closely with the team to define what needs to be built in the form of initiatives, features and user stories
- Delivery and Measurement: Enable delivery through responding to key questions, making decisions, reviewing work items, plan, track and report progress, measure success/learnings
- Product/Services Ownership: Agree the customer and commercial outcomes to be delivered
- Ensure effective achievement of forecast business benefits and customer outcomes.
- Broker or Mortgage product owner experience (subject matter expert is preferable).
- Strategic thinker with experience in crafting and executing strategy and roadmaps
- Ability to see the big picture
- Relish the opportunity to solve problems to deliver outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management experience is essential, to work closely and collaboratively with various teams to deliver the product roadmap
- Familiarity with agile and lean delivery.
At NAB , we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If this sounds like your next career move, apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.