|Job Type:||Full Time|
There's never been a better time to be at AGL
It's an extraordinary time for the energy sector. A time of complex challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
At AGL we have the scale, resources and ambition to take the lead and make real the possibilities the future holds. We're renewing and expanding our portfolio of sources and products to make them more sustainable, reliable, affordable and useful for all Australians.
That's what we call progress. To achieve it, we're bringing together people with unique stories, perspectives, and talent - and we need yours too.
At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. Let us empower you to make a positive difference and help bring progress to life.
About the Role
We've committed to transforming to a data-driven organisation and have established a Data & Analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE). Data is radically disrupting almost every industry.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist to join our Change and Transformation team to execute the communications program to drive awareness and engagement for our data transformation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and deliver communications for the Data CoE
- Delivery the communication plan and events calendar
- Manage events and logistics to uplift data capability and drive engagement
- Timely production of quality communications, business readiness and L&D materials
- Support Instructional Designers and Change Managers in the delivery of the Analytics Academy for our employees and change plan
To be successful, you'll have:
- Excellent skills and experience in writing communications for internal stakeholders across channels such as for showcases, intranet articles, fact sheets, speaker notes and presentations etc
- You don't have to have had experience in data to exceed in this role, ideally you will be a motivated person with a genuine interest who has the aptitude to grasp technical terms and translate complex concepts into easy to digest language for others to understand
- A high level of comfort building relationships and smashing out deliverables in a fast-moving environment whilst managing multiple priorities
- Either some experience with animation, videos, photos or other relevant design mediums. This will be looked upon favorably
If you have a portfolio of work, please include this in your application.
Proudly Australian for more than 180 years, AGL operates a diverse generation portfolio supplying energy to 3.7 million customer accounts. We have a passionate belief in progress and a relentless determination to make things better for our communities, customers, employees, the Australian economy and our planet.
Our goal is to make energy simple, fair and transparent and we're continuing to innovate to enhance the lives of Australians now and into the future. It's an extraordinary time for the energy sector and we need extraordinary people to meet the challenges.
We're bringing together people with unique stories, perspectives, and talent - and we need yours too. Let us empower you to make a positive difference and together we'll bring progress to life.
At AGL all employees are encouraged to be themselves and to bring their whole selves to work every day. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people living with disability, culturally and linguistically diverse people and people of the LGBTI+ community, including transgender, gender diverse, and intersex people. AGL has a commitment to maintain a diverse workforce, so welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences but recognises that some applicants may not wish to disclose, so that option is supported.
Click the "Apply" button to submit your application.